[NEohioPAL]courtroom for Seeing TV show

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 17 10:31:13 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I'm at my wit's end!  I need a courtroom, or the ability to mock one up
on a stage for an episode of our television series in production
entitled "Seeing."  You can check out more at
http://www.seeing.tv-show.com

Our constant fluctuating from yellow to orange alerts made previous
greenlights for shoots turn to indefinite reds as regards real
courtrooms thus far.

If anybody knows a court administrator who would be interested in this
kind of project, or a stage, preferably with courtroomesque props
already in house, please let me know.  Thanks!

Christopher K. Young
(330) 608-8760