[NEohioPAL]nightclub needed for feature, Seeing shoot

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 17 10:37:04 PDT 2003

Greetings,

A nightclub with lights we can turn on, dance floor, and bar (prop
liquors will be used) is needed on short notice for a feature we are in
production for entitled "Sugar."  Filming can take place this Tuesday,
Wednesday, or Thursday.  Anybody who has access to such a location, or
perhaps other producers who are in good with such a location are
encouraged to call me at (330) 608-8760.

A similar location will be needed with a bit more notice for an episode
of "Seeing."  More can be worked out in advance for this kind of
location, because the Seeing shoot involves a multiple shooter gunfight.

Check out our feature work at www.videoveriteproductions.com
Check out Seeing at www.seeing.tv-show.com

Thanks!

Christopher K. Young