[NEohioPAL]43THEBLOCK THANKS YOU - NO MORE EXTRAS NEEDED

Ferguson, Rick rferguson at woio.com
Sun Aug 17 15:07:13 PDT 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3650B.E9CBD080

Thanks to those who RSVP'd that they will be coming to public square monday
at 10:30am to participate in our Godzilla spoof spot. If you did not RSVP
already,  please do not show up. I have all I need now.

It should be fun, and hopefully won't take too long. Men if you could wear
business suits that would be nice. It's ok if you don't though.

women, drab dresses if possible.

thanks

Rick Ferguson

For those of you who did RSVP, see you in the morning!

"Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do." D.B.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3650B.E9CBD080

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>43THEBLOCK THANKS YOU - NO MORE EXTRAS NEEDED</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks to those who RSVP'd that they =
will be coming to public square monday at 10:30am to participate in our =
Godzilla spoof spot. If you did not RSVP already,  please do not =
show up. I have all I need now. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">It should be fun, and hopefully won't =
take too long. Men if you could wear business suits that would be nice. =
It's ok if you don't though. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">women, drab dresses if possible. =
</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">thanks</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Rick Ferguson</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">For those of you who did RSVP, see you =
in the morning!</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">"Planet Earth is blue and there's =
nothing I can do." D.B.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>