[NEohioPAL]Act Now To Protect Our Airwaves! a message from Paul Floriano

PFLORIANO at aol.com PFLORIANO at aol.com
Tue Aug 19 06:56:26 PDT 2003

--part1_1ac.1908bdda.2c73868a_boundary

To all theatre, commercial artists;

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

The new FCC media ownership rules benefit the media giants at OUR expense. If
out-of-state companies invade our area and buy up television stations like
they did with radio stations, local news and programming will be greatly
diminished. Please sign the petition and send a message to Congress:
http://www.commoncause.org/action/petition_fccstate.cfm?state=OH

Respectfully;

Paul Floriano

--part1_1ac.1908bdda.2c73868a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff=
" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">To all theatr=
e, commercial artists;<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER>THIS IS IMPORTANT!!<BR>
<BR>
The new FCC media ownership rules benefit the media giants at OUR expense. I=
f out-of-state companies invade our area and buy up television stations like=
 they did with radio stations, local news and programming will be greatly di=
minished. Please sign the petition and send a message to Congress: http://ww=
w.commoncause.org/action/petition_fccstate.cfm?state=3DOH<BR>
<BR>
Respectfully;<BR>
<BR>
Paul Floriano</P></P></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ac.1908bdda.2c73868a_boundary--