[NEohioPAL]Directions for the weekend

Marc Baker mbaker1 at xcelnet.net
Tue Aug 19 13:37:28 PDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C36670.2D8B9AC0

Hey all,

The time has come.  Those of you who are planning to join me for any of =
the farewell festivities, here are the directions to Jeff Lamkin's house =
(aka The Barn) in Hudson, OH:

You want to get to 480 heading towards Twinsburg from whatever direction =
you are coming (E from most places in Cleveland and its burbs).  Take =
this to the Frost Road exit, which is the one after Hudson/91 S.  At the =
end of the exit ramp, you will turn right.  This is Hudson-Aurora Road =
heading back West.  It will be dark and you will think you are lost.  =
You are not.  Go around a curve and then a few hundred feet on your =
right (or left, I can't remember), there is an atrocious American Legion =
building--try not to have your aesthetic sensibilities bruised before =
coming to the party (I'd asked Hudson to demolish it before you came, =
but. . .bureaucracy's a bitch).  Cross some railroad tracks and go 100 =
yards or so and the house will be on your right.  It's a converted barn =
that is on a hill about 50 feet from the street.  You'll recognize it by =
the sounds of merry-making.

The address and phone number are:

2963 Hudson-Aurora Road
330/388-1437
7:30 on--Bring a swimsuit (or not) if you want to be in the hot tub

There is also a recital in Kulas Hall at Baldwin Wallace Conservatory on =
Friday, August 22 at 7:30.  Do come to that too, if you'd like.

See you all there
Marcus Baker

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C36670.2D8B9AC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hey all,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The time has come.  Those of you =
who are=20
planning to join me for any of the farewell festivities, here are the =
directions=20
to Jeff Lamkin's house (aka The Barn) in Hudson, OH:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You want to get to 480 heading towards =
Twinsburg=20
from whatever direction you are coming (E from most places in Cleveland =
and its=20
burbs).  Take this to the Frost Road exit, which is the one after =
Hudson/91=20
S.  At the end of the exit ramp, you will turn right.  This is =

Hudson-Aurora Road heading back West.  It will be dark and you will =
think=20
you are lost.  You are not.  Go around a curve and then a few =
hundred=20
feet on your right (or left, I can't remember), there is an atrocious =
American=20
Legion building--try not to have your aesthetic sensibilities bruised =
before=20
coming to the party (I'd asked Hudson to demolish it before you came, =
but. .=20
.bureaucracy's a bitch).  Cross some railroad tracks and go 100 =
yards or so=20
and the house will be on your right.  It's a converted barn that is =
on a=20
hill about 50 feet from the street.  You'll recognize it by the =
sounds of=20
merry-making.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The address and phone number =
are:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>2963 Hudson-Aurora Road</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>330/388-1437</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>7:30 on--Bring a swimsuit (or not) if =
you want to=20
be in the hot tub</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There is also a recital in Kulas Hall =
at Baldwin=20
Wallace Conservatory on Friday, August 22 at 7:30.  Do come to that =
too, if=20
you'd like.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>See you all there</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Marcus Baker</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C36670.2D8B9AC0--