[NEohioPAL]important message to AOL subscribers of neohiopal

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 21:37:45 PDT 2003

-------------------------------1061613465

Once again, this last Thursday August 21,  AOL was blocking e-mail from
all Hostway list-serves, including NEohioPAL.  The problem is corrected now,
but you missed a lot of postings from that day.  Check out The NEohioPAL
Archives to see what you missed.

If you are getting frustrated with AOL blocking the postings every other
week, I would recommend that you open up a free hotmail account and subscribe with
your new address.  http://www.msn.com/

Here are some "canned" instructions how to change your subscription...

There is a two step process to change your subsription to a new e-mail
address.  You can change your subscription by following the instructions below...

1) Subscribe to your new address by clicking on this link and following the
instructions:  http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/mailman/listinfo/neohiopal

2) Un-subscribe from your old address by accessing your individual account
page with your password.  You have either already chosen a password yourself or
have been assigned a password automatically by "Mailman." In either case you
can get the "Mailman" administrators to send you your password  by visiting
this site: http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/mailman/listinfo/neohiopal

Look for the heading on that page:  neohiopal Subscribers, then under that
heading you will find this: "To change your subscription (set options like
digest and delivery modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from
neohiopal), enter your subscription email address:"

Enter your e-mail address where it says, then click on "edit options"

Then, to get your password look for the heading "Forgotten your password?"
and click on "E-Mail my password to me".  Once you get the password and can
access that page, you can un-subscribe. If you have any difficulty, let me know
and I will help you.

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com

-------------------------------1061613465

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fffff=
f">
<DIV><STRONG>Once again, this last Thursday August 21,  AOL was bl=
ocking e-mail from <BR>all Hostway list-serves, including NEohioPAL.  T=
he problem is corrected now, but you missed a lot of postings from that day.=
  Check out </STRONG><A href=3D"http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/pipermai=
l/neohiopal/"><STRONG>The NEohioPAL Archives</STRONG></A><STRONG> to se=
e what you missed.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>If you are getting frustrated with AOL blocking the postings ev=
ery other week, I would recommend that you open up a free hotmail account an=
d subscribe with your new address.  <A href=3D"http://www.msn.com/">htt=
p://www.msn.com/</A> </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=3D#ff0000>Here are some "canned" instructions how t=
o change your subscription...</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>There is a two step process to change your subsription to a new=
 e-mail address.  You can change your subscription by following the ins=
tructions below...</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>1) Subscribe to your new address by clicking on this link and f=
ollowing the instructions:  <A href=3D"http://lists.fredsternfeld.com/m=
eohiopal</A></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>2) Un-subscribe from your old address by accessing your individ=
ual account page with your password.  You have either already chosen a=20=
password yourself or have been assigned a password automatically by "Mailman=
." In either case you can get the "Mailman" administrators to send you your=20=
password  by visiting this site: <A href=3D"http://lists.fredsternfeld.=
nfo/neohiopal</A></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Look for the heading on that page:  neohiopal Subscribers,=
 then under that heading you will find this: "To change your subscription (s=
et options like digest and delivery modes, get a reminder of your password,=20=
or unsubscribe from neohiopal), enter your subscription email address:"</STR=
ONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Enter your e-mail address where it says, then click on "edit op=
tions"</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Then, to get your password look for the heading "Forgotten your=
 password?" and click on "E-Mail my password to me".  Once you get the=20=
password and can access that page, you can un-subscribe. If you have any dif=
ficulty, let me know and I will help you.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Warm Regards,<BR>Fred Sternfeld</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com"><STRONG>http://www.fredsternfe=
ld.com</STRONG></A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><BR></STRONG> </DIV>