[NEohioPAL]I am in need of improv artists!

Charlene Hartley hartleycharlene at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 17:08:21 PDT 2003

--0-245433982-1061597301=:75637

Destination Imagination, Region 16 (NE Ohio) is looking for improv artists to lead an improv workshop for 120-150 students on a Saturday yet to be determined (but between Oct. and Dec.).  We would work with your schedule!

Destination Imagination is an educational program that allows students to complete a problem solving challenge in front of a panel of judges.  The top groups in each challenge then proceed to State Competition, followed by Global Competition.  In addition to their Main Challenge, each team is presented with an Instant Challenge, which they have only a few minutes of prep time for.  Many of the Main Challenges and Instant Challenges rely heavily on theatre techniques and improv.

If you are interested in helping us out, or want more information, please reply!!

Thank You!

Charlene Hartley
D.I. Team Coordinator, Region 16

--0-245433982-1061597301=:75637

<DIV>Destination Imagination, Region 16 (NE Ohio) is looking for improv artists to lead an improv workshop for 120-150 students on a Saturday yet to be determined (but between Oct. and Dec.).  We would work with your schedule!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Destination Imagination is an educational program that allows students to complete a problem solving challenge in front of a panel of judges.  The top groups in each challenge then proceed to State Competition, followed by Global Competition.  In addition to their Main Challenge, each team is presented with an Instant Challenge, which they have only a few minutes of prep time for.  Many of the Main Challenges and Instant Challenges rely heavily on theatre techniques and improv.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are interested in helping us out, or want more information, please reply!!  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank You!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Charlene Hartley</DIV>
<DIV>D.I. Team Coordinator, Region 16</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-245433982-1061597301=:75637--