[NEohioPAL]Stow Players Looking for Directors for the 2003-2004 Season

Jim LaFleur jim.lafleur at buaweb.com
Wed Aug 27 06:59:16 PDT 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C36CA3.670B78E0

Calling all Directors . . .

The Stow Players would like to extend an invitation to all area directors to
join us as we start our next 50 years of production.  We are currently
looking for directors interesting in working on the following shows:

Tapestry- The Music of Carol King
For this show we will need a musical director as well as an acting director.
Tapestry is a celebration of the music of Carol King, and her influence on
popular culture. The show will run for 12 performances starting in February
2004.

Mama's Veil
Written by local playwright, Teresa Lee Jenkins, this dramatic comedy
explores the unique relationship of mother and daughter.  The show will run
for 8 performances starting March of 2004.

Interested parties should forward their theatre resume, and contact
information to JimL at buaweb.com <mailto:JimL at buaweb.com> , or mail it to the
Stow Players, Attn Jim LaFleur, PO Box 1593, Stow, OH 44224.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C36CA3.670B78E0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Stow Players Looking for Directors for the 2003-2004 =
Season</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><A NAME=3D"_MailAutoSig"></A></P>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT>Calling all Directors . . . </P>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT>The Stow Players would like to extend an invitation to =
all area directors to join us as we start our next 50 years of =
production.  We are currently looking for directors interesting in =
working on the following shows:</P>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><B>Tapestry- The Music of Carol King</B></P>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT>For this show we will need a musical director as well =
as an acting director.  Tapestry is a celebration of the music of =
Carol King, and her influence on popular culture. The show will run for =
12 performances starting in February 2004.</P>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><B>Mama's Veil</B></P>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT>Written by local playwright, Teresa Lee Jenkins, this =
dramatic comedy explores the unique relationship of mother and =
daughter.  The show will run for 8 performances starting March of =
2004.</P>

<P ALIGN=3DLEFT>Interested parties should forward their theatre resume, =
and contact information to <A HREF=3D"mailto:JimL at buaweb.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF">JimL at buaweb.com</FONT></U></A>, or mail it to the =
Stow Players, Attn Jim LaFleur, PO Box 1593, Stow, OH 44224.</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C36CA3.670B78E0--