[NEohioPAL]Rabbit Run Comminity Arts Association Fund Raiser

Kitty O'Shea Kitty.O'Shea at cchswest.org
Wed Aug 27 08:27:14 PDT 2003

Calling all friends of Rabbit Run....

It's that time of year when summer begins to wind down and your thoughts =
turn to fund raisers....What's that you say?  You weren't thinking of a =
fund raiser?  Well, I bet you are now....So why not consider the Rabbit =
Run Community Arts Association fall fund raiser, also known as Whoop-Dee-Tw=
o, also known as Serendipity....What's that you say?  You want details?  =
Well, here they are...