[NEohioPAL]Roller Skates - Actors' Summit Needs Them

Thackaberr at aol.com Thackaberr at aol.com
Wed Sep 3 15:28:50 PDT 2003

--part1_61.3498798e.2c87c522_boundary

Hi all.

We need six pair of roller skates -- the boot kind with 2 sets of 2 wheels &
and a toe stop.- not the inline rollerblade kind.

We need 3 pairs for women -- 8, 8 1/2, & 9

We need 3 pairs for men - 2 pairs size 10, 1 pair size 10 1/2

We'd gratefully accept a free loan, or we could rent them, or even a purchase
them if they're cheap enough.

email to info at actorssummit.org

--part1_61.3498798e.2c87c522_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hi all.<BR>
<BR>
We need six pair of roller skates -- the boot kind with 2 sets of 2 wheels &=
amp; and a toe stop.- not the inline rollerblade kind.<BR>
<BR>
We need 3 pairs for women -- 8, 8 1/2, & 9<BR>
<BR>
We need 3 pairs for men - 2 pairs size 10, 1 pair size 10 1/2<BR>
<BR>
We'd gratefully accept a free loan, or we could rent them, or even a purchas=
e them if they're cheap enough.<BR>
<BR>
email to info at actorssummit.org</FONT></HTML>

--part1_61.3498798e.2c87c522_boundary--