[NEohioPAL]Audition Reminder for"It's a Wonderful Life"

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 07:55:35 PDT 2003

--part1_1dc.106520fe.2c89fde7_boundary

Just a reminder that Huntington Playhouse will hold auditions for the
non-musical version of "It's A Wonderful Life" on Monday Sept. 8th and Tuesday Sept.
9th starting at 7:00 PM. Anne Foster is the director.

The auditions are for adults only.  We will hold auditions for children at a
later date.

Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village and is a
licensed affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.

For further information check our web site at:
<A HREF="www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A>

--part1_1dc.106520fe.2c89fde7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Tahoma" LANG=3D"0">Just a reminder that Huntington Playhouse will hold a=
uditions for the non-musical version of "It's A Wonderful Life" on Monday Se=
pt. 8th and Tuesday Sept. 9th starting at 7:00 PM. Anne Foster is the direct=
or.<BR>
<BR>
The auditions are for adults only.  We will hold auditions for children=
 at a later date.<BR>
<BR>
Huntington Playhouse is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village and is a l=
icensed affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.<BR>
<BR>
For further information check our web site at:<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><A HREF=3D"www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplay=
house.com</A><BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DLEFT><BR>
</P></P></FONT></HTML>
--part1_1dc.106520fe.2c89fde7_boundary--