[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Filmmaking Group at Yahoo

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 11:35:44 PDT 2003

--0-326039785-1063132544=:47595

Hi everyone,

Johnny Wu of Media Design Imaging, and Bill Johns of Cinevid Productions, have begun a new Yahoo email group called clevelandfilmmaking

We believed another group, IndieCleveland,  was a useful source for networking and comradery, but since it is no longer active, we decided to start another one to replace it and build upon it's strengths.

You can join easily by visiting:

You will be able to post auditions, news, announcements, and anything film related. You can even upload photos, film related links, banners and even create your own polss for the members.

We hope you'll take advantage of this group and keep us posted on your trials tribulations and successes.

Truly,
Your co-moderators - Johnny & Bill

--0-326039785-1063132544=:47595

<DIV>Hi everyone,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Johnny Wu of <A href="http://mdifilm.com">Media Design Imaging</A>, and Bill Johns of <A href="http://cinevidproductions.com">Cinevid Productions</A>, have begun a new Yahoo email group called <A href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clevelandfilmmaking/">clevelandfilmmaking</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We believed another group, IndieCleveland,  was a useful source for networking and comradery, but since it is no longer active, we decided to start another one to replace it and build upon it's strengths.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You can join easily by visiting:</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clevelandfilmmaking/">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clevelandfilmmaking/</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You will be able to post auditions, news, announcements, and anything film related. You can even upload photos, film related links, banners and even create your own polss for the members.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We hope you'll take advantage of this group and keep us posted on your trials tribulations and successes.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Truly,</DIV>
<DIV>Your co-moderators - Johnny & Bill</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-326039785-1063132544=:47595--