[NEohioPAL]In search of Performance Space

AdMan7601 at aol.com AdMan7601 at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 15:14:31 PDT 2003

   Four singers are looking for a space to perform a musical
theatre cabaret. We have been told that there are several
places in the Cleveland area that will lend their spaces for
either a nominal charge, or percentage from ticket sales.
   Our repetoire ranges from classical musical theatre to the pop shows of today, from legit to pop/rock. We are all in the 20-25 age range, and have all studied voice extensively through Kent State University and private coaching. The
technical needs for the show are very minimal, using basic lighting, a piano, and mic's if available.
   If you know any venue that might be interested in a cabaret show, could you please let us know where they are, and who we should contact? Some possible themes for the review include "the era's of cabaret", "favorite songs, and other parts we'll never play", and "songs of the meadowlark"
   You can contact us via Adam Kern, by replying to this email.  Thanks, and have a great day!

www.adamkern.com  www.annemariepinto.com