[NEohioPAL]Drumplay meets Gongzilla at Beachland Ballroom and Rhythmfest

Oonawolf at aol.com Oonawolf at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 12:06:00 PDT 2003

Dear Folks,

Please pick up a copy of today's Scene alternative newsweekly, 9/10 issue,
and read the story on Drumplay and our collaboration with Gongzilla, on page 47.
We will be performing with them on Friday night, September 12, at the
Beachland Ballroom, and then again for a noon set at Nelson Ledges Quarry Park on
Saturday, September 13.

For those on this list unfamiliar with Drumplay, winner of Best World Music
Act 2002 in the Cleveland Free Times Music Awards, you will be treated to the
poetry of Daniel Thompson, who is a frequent contributor to our project.  For
more information, please visit the following websites:

                            www.clevescene.com
                            www.beachlandballroom.com
                            www. nlqp.com
                            www.cdbaby.com/drumplay
                            www.lolorecords.com

For all those who come to the show and purchase our new CD "Under the Map of
the World Where I Sleep", you will receive a free poster of Daniel Thompson's
poetry against a nice collage of photos taken by French photographer, Frederic
Loridant, on Drumplay's first European tour in May of 2002.  Please come out
and support percussion and poetry, a groovy combination.

Peace,

James Onysko