[NEohioPAL]"I Hate This" - One Night Only!

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Wed Sep 10 19:09:59 PDT 2003

--MS_Mac_OE_3146076600_374235_MIME_Part

ONE-NIGHT ONLY PERFORMANCE
In recognition of National Nurse-Midwifery week.

I HATE THIS
(a play without the baby)

=B3There is no word for the parent of a dead child.=B2

Join playwright/performer David Hansen for I Hate This, a solo performance
that takes
you from the moment his son was born and through the year that follows =8A bu=
not in that order. An honest, horrible, and even humorous trip through the
reality of stillbirth.

Friday, October 10, 2003
WO Walker Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 10524 Euclid Avenue
(Complimentary parking available in attached garage off of Stokes Blvd.)
7 pm Reception =80 8 pm Performance
Post-performance Talkback

(Recently performed at the Minnesota Fringe Festival.)

=B3A breathtaking, heartbreaking journey.=B2 =AD The Plain Dealer

Sponsored by:
The Northeast Ohio Chapter of the American College of Nurse Midwives, this
play is one man=B9s perception of facing the grief of stillbirth.
We encourage those that may personally or professionally deal with loss to
join us for a night of reflection, education, and entertainment.

$15 per person; $10 per medical/nursing students or medical residents with
ID

Please forward checks to NEOACNM, c/o Elizabeth Ruzga,
7388 Kinsman Rd, Novelty, Ohio 44072
or call 440-338-6291 for reservations.

# # #

--MS_Mac_OE_3146076600_374235_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>"I Hate This" - One Night Only!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
ONE-NIGHT ONLY PERFORMANCE<BR>
In recognition of National Nurse-Midwifery week.<BR>
<BR>
<I>I HATE THIS<BR>
(a play without the baby)<BR>
<BR>
=B3There is no word for the parent of a dead child.=B2<BR>
<BR>
</I>Join playwright/performer David Hansen for <I>I Hate Thi</I>s, a solo p=
erformance that takes<BR>
you from the moment his son was born and through the year that follows =8A bu=
t not in that order. An honest, horrible, and even humorous trip through the=
 reality of stillbirth.<BR>
<I><BR>
</I>Friday, October 10, 2003<BR>
WO Walker Center, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 10524 Euclid Avenue<BR>
(Complimentary parking available in attached garage off of Stokes Blvd.)<BR=

7 pm Reception =80 8 pm Performance<BR>
Post-performance Talkback<BR>
<BR>
(Recently performed at the Minnesota Fringe Festival.)<BR>
<BR>
<I>=B3A breathtaking, heartbreaking journey.=B2 </I>=AD The Plain Dealer<BR>
<BR>
Sponsored by:<BR>
The Northeast Ohio Chapter of the American College of Nurse Midwives, this =
play is one man=B9s perception of facing the grief of stillbirth.<BR>
<I>We encourage those that may personally or professionally deal with loss =
to join us for a night of reflection, education, and entertainment.<BR>
</I><BR>
$15 per person; $10 per medical/nursing students or medical residents with =
ID<BR>
<BR>
Please forward checks to NEOACNM, c/o Elizabeth Ruzga,<BR>
7388 Kinsman Rd, Novelty, Ohio 44072<BR>
or call 440-338-6291 for reservations.<BR>
<BR>
# # #
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3146076600_374235_MIME_Part--