[NEohioPAL]indie suspense-thriller still looking for actors

Nina McCollum rockandroller1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 09:55:19 PDT 2003

We are still seeking a few actors for certain roles in
our film.  These are non-paying roles but are crucial
to the story.  Please note that we are looking for
actors in the Cleveland area only (Cleveland and
surrounding suburbs).

We still need a white male, 21-30 with tattoos that
would be visible in a tank top (e.g. neck or arms)

We also still need 5 more females in the same age
range, no specific type or look.

Please mail a picture/headshot and resume to me at
27113 Brookpark Rd Ext #126, North Olmsted, OH
44070-3183.  Or, if you have your materials
electronically, email me at rockandroller1 at yahoo.com

Thanks everyone!

Nina McCollum