[NEohioPAL]Near West Theatre HIRING PROPS AND MAKE-UP DESIGNERS

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 10:07:14 PDT 2003

--part1_a8.22301a12.2c95fa42_boundary

Near West Theatre is looking to hire:
     Properties Designer and
     Make-up Designer ASAP for our upcoming production of THE KING AND I.
Salary negotiable. Hours flexible. The position requires someone with
experience in both of these areas....PROPS WILL REQUIRE FINDING, RENTING, BORROWING
AND BUILDING A NUMBER OF SPECIALTY ITEMS THAT WOULD ENHANCE THE SETTING AND
CHOREOGRAPHY IN THE KING'S PALACE....make-up will include designing and teaching
a cast of 72 children, teens and adults into achieving an "Asian" look plus
designing the look of the main characters involved in the very theatrical "Uncle
Tom's Cabin Ballet" in the second act.
CALL ARTISTIC DIRECTOR BOB NAVIS JR AT
216-281-6879 TO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW.

--part1_a8.22301a12.2c95fa42_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D4 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Near West Theatre is looking to hire:<BR>
     Properties Designer and<BR>
     Make-up Designer ASAP for our upcoming production o=
f THE KING AND I.<BR>
Salary negotiable. Hours flexible. The position requires someone with experi=
ence in both of these areas....</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACK=
GROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"=
0">PROPS WILL REQUIRE FINDING, RENTING, BORROWING AND BUILDING A NUMBER OF S=
PECIALTY ITEMS THAT WOULD ENHANCE THE SETTING AND CHOREOGRAPHY IN THE KING'S=
 PALACE....make-up will include designing and teaching a cast of 72 children=
, teens and adults into achieving an "Asian" look plus designing the look of=
 the main characters involved in the very theatrical "Uncle Tom's Cabin Ball=
et" in the second act.<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D4=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">CALL ARTISTIC DIRECTOR BOB N=
AVIS JR AT <BR>
216-281-6879 TO ARRANGE AN INTERVIEW. </B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_a8.22301a12.2c95fa42_boundary--