[NEohioPAL]convergence-continuum opens 7 Bjobs Oct 3

Clyde Simon clydesimon at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 16 10:37:03 PDT 2003

--0-1396268241-1063733823=:36800

7 BLOWJOBS,  A PLAY BY MAC WELLMANCONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM'S NEXT PRODUCTION an Actors' Equity Association Members' project code presentation coordinated by Chuck RichieOPENS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3, AT THE LIMINIS IN TREMONT
This year, convergence-continuum has taken their audiences to many strange and bizarre places - from the furry town of Hillsbottom to a magical, expanding house full of wild animals and flammable fruit. On October 3, the company will transport the audience to the strangest, most bizarre and irrational world of all - Washington D.C. In their usual up-close-and-personal style, convergence-continuum presents 7 Blowjobs, a play by Mac Wellman - the same playwright who wrote convergence-continuum's critically acclaimed spring production, Sincerity Forever, at the height of America's silly season…election time.

An envelope containing seven glossy photographs has just arrived at Senator Bob's office. Just what in the name of Sam Hill is in those photographs? Is it a borzoi? A potted palm? Is that a full-grown man doing that? This could be evidence of a smear - or a case of sado-bottomy. Can Senator Bob prevail against the artistic forces of International Faggotry? Artistic Director Clyde Simon directs the convergence-continuum company of actors in this audaciously funny look at the intersection of politics, religion, art, and innuendo.

7 Blowjobs opens Friday, October 3 and runs Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays through November 1 at The Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's historic Tremont neighborhood. All performances begin at 8 pm. Suggested donations for tickets are $12 for general admission and $9 for students and seniors. Seating for this production is limited. For information and reservations, call 216-687-0074 or visit   www.convergence-continuum.org.

--0-1396268241-1063733823=:36800

<DIV>
<H1 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 6pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><EM><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">7 BLOWJOBS,</SPAN></EM><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>A PLAY BY MAC WELLMAN<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></H1>
<H1 style="MARGIN: 12pt 0in 6pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM'S NEXT PRODUCTION <o:p></o:p></SPAN></H1>
<H1 style="MARGIN: 12pt 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">an Actors' Equity Association Members' project code presentation <o:p></o:p></SPAN></H1>
<H1 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">coordinated by Chuck Richie</SPAN></H1>
<H1 style="MARGIN: 12pt 0in 6pt; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=center><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 24.0pt">OPENS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3, AT THE LIMINIS IN TREMONT<o:p></o:p></SPAN></H1>
<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 12pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 15.6pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT size=3>This year, convergence-continuum has taken their audiences to many strange and bizarre places - from the furry town of Hillsbottom to a magical, expanding house full of wild animals and flammable fruit. On October 3, the company will transport the audience to the strangest, most bizarre and irrational world of all - Washington D.C. In their usual up-close-and-personal style, convergence-continuum presents <I>7 Blowjobs</I>, a play by Mac Wellman - the same playwright who wrote convergence-continuum's critically acclaimed spring production, <I>Sincerity Forever</I>, at the height of America's silly season…election time.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 12pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 15.6pt"><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"><FONT size=3>An envelope containing seven glossy photographs has just arrived at Senator Bob's office. Just what in the name of Sam Hill is in those photographs? Is it a borzoi? A potted palm? Is that a full-grown man doing <I>that</I>? This could be evidence of a smear - or a case of sado-bottomy. Can Senator Bob prevail against the artistic forces of International Faggotry? Artistic Director Clyde Simon directs the convergence-continuum company of actors in this audaciously funny look at the intersection of politics, religion, art, and innuendo.<o:p></o:p></FONT></SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN-BOTTOM: 12pt; LINE-HEIGHT: 15.6pt"><FONT size=3><I><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial">7 Blowjobs</SPAN></I><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"> opens Friday, October 3 and runs Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays through November 1 at The Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's historic Tremont neighborhood. All performances begin at 8 pm. Suggested donations for tickets are $12 for general admission and $9 for students and seniors. Seating for this production is limited. For information and reservations, call 216-687-0074 or visit   <A href="http://www.convergence-continuum.org">www.convergence-continuum.org</A>.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV>
--0-1396268241-1063733823=:36800--