[NEohioPAL]Wilder's "The Skin of Our Teeth"

Jami Talbott jtalbot1 at ashland.edu
Tue Sep 23 13:46:41 PDT 2003

Item Type:  Appointment
Start Date:  Tuesday, 23 Sep 2003  05:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time  =
(23-09-03,17:00 -0400) =20
Duration:  1 Hour

Ashland University to present=20

"The Skin of Our Teeth"
by Thornton Wilder

The 1942 Pulitzer Prize winning comedy "The Skin of Our Teeth" is Thorton =
Wilder's vision of the American family experience in what the author calls =
"a history of mankind in comic strip." In a bold experimental style, =
Wilder presents the Antrobus family as they confront flood, famine, war, =
and worse. They are a representation of Adam and Eve that survive through =
a thousand calamities by the skin of their teeth and prove to be truly =
indestructible.=20

"The Skin of Our Teeth" is being presented as a part of the College of =
Arts and Sciences lecture series, Against Indifference: A Symposium on =
Human Nature taking place during the fall semester at AU.

"The Skin of Our Teeth"
October 10, 11, 16-18
7:30pm
Hugo Young Theatre
Ashland University
Ashland, Ohio 44805

TICKETS ARE $8 for Adults, & $7 for all Students, Children, & Senior =
Citizens.

For further information, please contact the Ashland University Box Office:
(419) 289-5125
The Box Office is open Monday-Friday from 12pm to 6pm.