[NEohioPAL]Airing on APPLAUSE Thursday on WVIZ/PBS

Benepe-Nelson, Tamme tnelson at WVIZ.org
Wed Sep 24 13:22:44 PDT 2003

Airing on Applause Thursday at 7:30 p.m. with host, Dee Perry...

Presenting the "Best Of" of Applause...
		We've dedicated a whole breathtaking show to the new spectacular  =
Glasshouse at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens We'll sneak inside for a =
peek.

		It wasn't that long ago that you were more likely to spot bulldozers =
on this site than endangered species...but now  the 37 million dollar =
expansion project is complete.

		On this special episode, host Dee Perry will catch up with the =
glasshouse experts that steered the project and we'll tour the =
breathtakingly beautiful crystal peaked conservatory, crossing paths =
with brilliantly colored butterflies and chameleons.

	See the whole story of the latest University Circle gem, from the =
original blue prints to the 	curious creatures that are now making =
themselves quite at home.

		It's all coming your way on the next round of Applause.

Tamara Benepe-Nelson
Communications Secretary
WVIZ/PBS 90.3 WCPN ideastream
(216) 739-3826