[NEohioPAL]IMPORTANT info for all NEohioPAL subscribers

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Wed Sep 24 13:46:28 PDT 2003

--part1_b4.22a8e0e9.2ca35ca4_boundary

Hi Folks,

I have been getting many requests lately from people wanting me to change
them from 'digest' to 'one-at-a time' or vice versa, subscribe, unsubscribe,
'mime' to 'plain text', etc.

The main thing that allows me to keep this service free is that it is
relatively easy for me to administer.  Most days all I need to do is approve or
reject postings from a queue.

Everything I mentioned above can be done by you and it is very easy to do !
It is almost totally a self-serve system.  Please familiarize yourself with
how the software works by visiting the  <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/fsternfeld/FAQ.html">NEohioPAL -- Frequently Asked Questions</A>
page of my website.

Warm Regards,
Fred Sternfeld

<A HREF="http://www.fredsternfeld.com">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A>

--part1_b4.22a8e0e9.2ca35ca4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Hi Folks,<BR>
<BR>
I have been getting many requests lately from people wanting me to change th=
em from 'digest' to 'one-at-a time' or vice versa, subscribe, unsubscribe, '=
mime' to 'plain text', etc.<BR>
<BR>
The main thing that allows me to keep this service free is that it is relati=
vely easy for me to administer.  Most days all I need to do is approve=20=
or reject postings from a queue.<BR>
<BR>
Everything I mentioned above can be done by you and it is very easy to do !&=
nbsp; It is almost totally a self-serve system.  Please familiarize you=
rself with how the software works by visiting the  <A HREF=3D"http://ho=
metown.aol.com/fsternfeld/FAQ.html">NEohioPAL -- Frequently Asked Questions<=
/A> page of my website.<BR>
<BR>
Warm Regards,<BR>
Fred Sternfeld<BR>