[NEohioPAL]Of Interest to Lighting Designers

J. R. Simons simons.j at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 30 21:14:33 PDT 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C387B0.FD82AFA0

Earlier this summer, Apollo Design Technology, one of the big three =
manufacturers of gobos, called on designers to submit designs for their =
upcoming 2004 catalog.  On a lark, I submitted 5 designs.  Last week, I =
was notified that 3 of my designs had been chosen for the catalog!

You can see the designs and their numbers at my website, =
http://www.jrsimons.8m.com/custom2.html .  If you are interested in =
purchasing any of them for your upcoming productions, they are available =
for $12.25 each through Vincent Lighting Systems.  Call 1-800-922-5356 =
and ask for J. R.

J. R. Simons
Producer
The Jovialities Entertainment Co., Ltd.
Be sure to visit us on the Web at www.jovialities.8m.com
------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C387B0.FD82AFA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252"><BASE=20
href=3D"file://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft =
Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY background=3D"">
<DIV>Earlier this summer, Apollo Design Technology, one of the big three =

manufacturers of gobos, called on designers to submit designs for their =
upcoming=20
2004 catalog.  On a lark, I submitted 5 designs.  Last week, I =
was=20
notified that 3 of my designs had been chosen for the catalog!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You can see the designs and their numbers at my website, <A=20
href=3D"http://www.jrsimons.8m.com/custom2.html">http://www.jrsimons.8m.c=
om/custom2.html</A> . =20
If you are interested in purchasing any of them for your upcoming =
productions,=20
they are available for $12.25 each through Vincent Lighting =
Systems.  Call=20
1-800-922-5356 and ask for J. R.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>J. R. Simons<BR>Producer<BR>The Jovialities Entertainment Co., =
Ltd.<BR>Be=20
sure to visit us on the Web at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.jovialities.8m.com">www.jovialities.8m.com</A></DIV></=
BODY></HTML>