[NEohioPAL]RumMaGe SALE this weekend to benefit MorrisonDance

info at morrisondance.com info at morrisondance.com
Thu Oct 2 07:04:48 PDT 2003

--Boundary_(ID_nDtFMcCpfDu9Z8rUVOmREg)

Hello performing & theater folks,

Performers and friends of the MorrisonDance company have donated many
unique items (have you ever seen what kinds of things performers
collect?!) to a rummage sale that will be held:

Saturday, October 4th from 10:00am-5:00pm
Sunday, October 5th from 10:00am-5:00pm

4201 Lorain Avenue (corner of W. 42nd and Lorain)

You'll most certainly find some costumes and props, and other items include:

Halloween items - fabrics - art supplies - furniture - books -
housewares - clothes - electronics - "do it yourself" supplies -
exercise stuff - and more

(for any sci-fi enthusiasts - one of our pals donated a box load of
sci-fi books!)

EVERYTHING IS DIRT CHEAP.  So, take the opportunity to stock up your
costume shop, or just come for yourself!
Or just come by to say hello to our company members who will be hanging
out at the sale...

All sales will be contributed to MorrisonDance
<http://www.morrisondance.com>

And...don't forget...classes <http://www.morrisondance.com/stuio.htm>
start october 5th, so you can make Sunday a day of it!

--Boundary_(ID_nDtFMcCpfDu9Z8rUVOmREg)

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hello performing & theater folks,<br>
Performers and friends of the MorrisonDance company have donated many
unique items (have you ever seen what kinds of things performers
collect?!) to a rummage sale that will be held:<br>
Saturday, October 4th from 10:00am-5:00pm<br>
Sunday, October 5th from 10:00am-5:00pm<br>
4201 Lorain Avenue (corner of W. 42nd and Lorain)<br>
You'll most certainly find some costumes and props, and other items
include:<br>
Halloween items - fabrics - art supplies - furniture - books -
housewares - clothes - electronics - "do it yourself" supplies -
exercise stuff - and more<br>
(for any sci-fi enthusiasts - one of our pals donated a box load of
sci-fi books!)<br>
EVERYTHING IS DIRT CHEAP.  So, take the opportunity to stock up your
costume shop, or just come for yourself!<br>
Or just come by to say hello to our company members who will be hanging
out at the sale...<br>
And...don't forget...<a href="http://www.morrisondance.com/stuio.htm">classes</a>
start october 5th, so you can make Sunday a day of it!<br>

--Boundary_(ID_nDtFMcCpfDu9Z8rUVOmREg)--