[NEohioPAL]Seeking voice and piano students

Paul Kolecki paulnk74 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 07:25:57 PDT 2003

Greetings,
  My name is Paul Kolecki and I am a voice and piano
instructor and performer who has recently returned to
Cleveland.  I have a BA in music and have been working
as a church vocalist/soloist in Cleveland and in
Columbus. I have been in a couple of shows as well.
I've been teaching piano and voice in Columbus, but
since I have moved back to Cleveland, I am seeking a
new student base.

   I am familiar musical theater and opera vocal
styles and am most adroit with classical piano, but am
familiar enough with jazz to be able to teach a
beginner the basics of jazz style and jazz theory.  In
lessons, my focus is on technique.

  I am also available to tutor in note reading, ear
training, and theory.

Please email paulnk74 at yahoo.com if you are interested.

I'll discuss rates upon your contacting me.

The first lesson is no-risk free of charge.

Best regards,
Paul Kolecki