[NEohioPAL]FW: [clevelandfilmmaking] FW: Talent Agent with the Coralie Jr. Agency

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Thu Oct 2 07:55:57 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent [mailto:brent at hollywoodsbrightest.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 10:01 PM
To: mdi at mdifilm.com
Subject: Talent Agent with the Coralie Jr. Agency

Please forward to the appropriate party:

I am a licensed SAG, AFTRA, AEA, AFM, WGA and ATRA Talent Agent with the
Coralie Jr. Agency.  I am currently accepting literary submissions.  I
am looking for a long term business relationship so please send only the
best.

Thanks,

Brent

Coralie Jr. Agency
Attn: Brent
4789 Vineland Ave., Suite 100
North Hollywood, CA 91602

==================================
Media Design Imaging
media creation for marketing solutions
www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

Wu Jia Quan Shu (Art of Wu Family System)
2800 years old Family Style
www.wujiaquan.com

Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US &
Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/a5IolB/TM