[NEohioPAL]piano and voice students addendum

Paul Kolecki paulnk74 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 20:40:56 PDT 2003

Greetings,
  Due to the amount of inquiries into my teaching, I
have elected to write this addendum to yesterdays
email:

My rates are $25 per hour and $14 per half hour.  I
enjoy teaching children and adults and would recommend
the hour lessons for adults and older children and
half hour for younger children or beginners with no
musical background.  As I said yesterday, the first
lesson is free of charge.

At this time, I shall be going to indivudual homes
until I have a permanent studio set up near downtown
Cleveland.

I shall be teaching on the East Side of Cleveland on
Monday, and Tuesday, the West side of Cleveland on
Wednesday and Friday, and in the Akron/Kent area on
Saturday afternoons.  All lesson times are from 1:00pm
- 8:00pm on weekdays, and from 3:00pm - 7:00pm on
Saturday.

Regards,
Paul Kolecki