[NEohioPAL]Filming in DV - Extended Deadline - Money Back Gaurantee

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 21:10:26 PDT 2003

--0-896566769-1065154226=:28991

>From Bill Johns - Cinevid Productions

Filming in DV - Extended Deadline - Money Back Gaurantee

To make sure this event is a rousing success, Cinevid Productions is offering a 75% Money Back Guarantee and No Payment till the day of the seminar! However, you must at least email us and reserve your spot before October 9th. (cinevid at yahoo.com)

The $199 seminar fee is due when you sign in on Saturday, October 11th . The Money Back Guarantee is subject to the conditions that you attend both days of the seminar and that you fill out a questionaire explaining your disatisfaction, so we may modify our program to better meet your needs.

Call 440-796-7417 to reserve your place or register online at:
http://cinevidproductions.com

--0-896566769-1065154226=:28991

<DIV>From Bill Johns - <A href="http://cinevidproductions.com">Cinevid Productions</A></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face="times new roman" color=#ff0000 size=5>Filming in DV - Extended Deadline - Money Back Gaurantee</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>To make sure this event is a rousing success, Cinevid Productions is offering a 75% Money Back Guarantee and No Payment till the day of the seminar! However, you must at least <A href="mailto:cinevid at yahoo.com">email us</A> and reserve your spot before October 9th. (<A href="mailto:cinevid at yahoo.com">cinevid at yahoo.com</A>)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The $199 seminar fee is due when you sign in on Saturday, October 11th . The Money Back Guarantee is subject to the conditions that you attend both days of the seminar and that you fill out a questionaire explaining your disatisfaction, so we may modify our program to better meet your needs.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV align=center><STRONG><FONT size=5>Call 440-796-7417 to reserve your place or register online at:</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV align=center><A href="http://cinevidproductions.com"><STRONG><FONT size=5>http://cinevidproductions.com</FONT></STRONG></A></DIV>
<DIV align=center><STRONG><FONT size=5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV align=center><STRONG><FONT size=5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV align=center><STRONG><FONT size=5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV align=center><STRONG><FONT size=5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-896566769-1065154226=:28991--