[NEohioPAL]Photo Project. PLEASE PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Wed Oct 8 15:22:07 PDT 2003

From: Brandon Harrison [mailto:BHarrison at dhp-arch.com]

I need your help for some photos I'm taking.  The project I'm working on
is for Cleveland Public Art, Park Works, and the City of Cleveland.  The
exhibition will be in Cleveland City Hall.  Its focus is on the
revitalized parks in Cleveland.  One of the parks assigned to me is
Public Square in Downtown.

I have retained the services of a 40 foot tall Skylift through Forest
City who owns the property that Tower City and Public Square sit on.
>From this height I have been doing some time-laps photography abstractly
showing the flows of traffic and pedestrians.

I wanted to maximize the use of this Sky lift while I have it, thus I
want to get a group of people together to create my own pedestrian
patterns in the Northeast quadrant in Public Square.

I know this is last minute but any time you could give would be great.
All I need is an hour of your time.

I need everybody for approximate an hour tomorrow, Thursday evening
around 5:30.  All that you will have to do is a series of choreographed
movements. All it requires is some brisk walking and maybe some jogging.

If you can help please let me know.  If you know someone who can help
please pass this on.

Thanks so much

Brandon

Brandon Harrison