[NEohioPAL]kevin kellyokie special event

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 19:09:31 PDT 2003

--part1_1ca.1220e2da.2cb61d5b_boundary

on october 17th, at cronies on detroit avenue across from the beck center for
the arts
the same place as kevin kellyokie
i will throw myself a surprise birthday party
if you get a chance please stop by and say hi
i will be there completely surprised by the whole event starting at 9 and
being there till they put me in the freezer
any details can be had by calling 216-269-3824
sincerely
kevin joseph kelly

--part1_1ca.1220e2da.2cb61d5b_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">on october 17th, at cronies on detroit avenue across f=
rom the beck center for the arts<BR>
the same place as kevin kellyokie<BR>
i will throw myself a surprise birthday party<BR>
if you get a chance please stop by and say hi<BR>
i will be there completely surprised by the whole event starting at 9 and be=
ing there till they put me in the freezer<BR>
any details can be had by calling 216-269-3824<BR>
sincerely<BR>
kevin joseph kelly</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1ca.1220e2da.2cb61d5b_boundary--