[NEohioPAL]Bob Stegmiller's Backdrops & Props

Jill Koslen Jill.Koslen at beachwoodohio.com
Thu Oct 9 11:46:06 PDT 2003

To all it may concern:

As many of us know, when our dear friend Bob passed away, his step-son,
Robert Klemank, took over
the company Stage Horizon's.  We are in the process of mounting "Peter
Pan" and rented the entire set, back drops, Tinkerbell spot, blinking
lantern, etc. all from Bob the last time we presented this musical.
Now, all of the back drops & props are missing.  Robert is devastated
because so many people that had merchandise of Bob's prior to his
untimely departure have yet to return the merchandise that was borrowed.
Robert has no records of who has what.  It's up to each of us to be
honest and contact him & let him know what we still have of Bob's & when
he can reclaim it.  This young man has suffered enough loss.  Please
contact him if you have anything - equipment, props, scenery, furniture
that belonged to Bob.  Robert can be reached at 440-796-2724.
Please give him a chance to continue to provide us all with the
outstanding sets, backdrops & equipment that Bob did!

Thanks so much!

Jill Koslen
Beachwood Community Theatre