[NEohioPAL]1st Annual NEohioPAL Picnic Next Summer -- Save the Date !!

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 11:06:59 PDT 2003

--part1_140.1a6a6d3c.2cb9a0c3_boundary

Hi folks !

I thought it would be fun to gather the performing arts community for a
picnic next summer.

The number of subscribers is approaching 2,500 so even if 10% of you decide
to come it would be a huge crowd.  If a lot more than that attend, it could be
Guinness Book worthy.  It would be a chance for all of you to see old friends,
make new friends, and perhaps even network a bit.

The logical date for this event would be Saturday, August 28, 2004 in the
afternoon and evening.  So mark your calendars and save the date !

It would be an "open house style" party for all subscribers and anybody
(family, friends, colleagues, etc.) that you want to invite.  People could come for
a few hours or the whole day.

Since we likely will have a large crowd and also need to plan in case it
rains, it would have to be at a Metropark (or a similar outdoor facility) with a
large covered shelter.  The exact location will be determined later.

I have a few general ideas about what the party could be, but I would like to
get a small number of people to form a committee to plan and run the day.  So
if you are interested, please reply to this e-mail and let me know.

My general ideas are: pot luck; barbeques available; sports fields available
for people to play softball, volleyball, frisbee, etc.; and maybe some groups
or individuals could perform.  The day could start early afternoon and extend
through the whole day to give people a lot of flexibility in case they have a
rehearsal or performance that day.

Also, if you THINK you would ATTEND let me know that as well.  This wouldn't
be an offical RSVP because it is way too far in advance for that, but it would
give us all a general idea what kind of numbers we are talking about so that
we can find the right facility.

That's it !!

Regards,
Fred Sternfeld
<A HREF="http://www.fredsternfeld.com">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A>

--part1_140.1a6a6d3c.2cb9a0c3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>Hi folks !<BR>
<BR>
I thought it would be fun to gather the performing arts community for a picn=
ic next summer. <BR>
<BR>
The number of subscribers is approaching 2,500 so even if 10% of you decide=20=
to come it would be a huge crowd.  If a lot more than that attend, it c=
ould be Guinness Book worthy.  It would be a chance for all of you to s=
ee old friends, make new friends, and perhaps even network a bit.<BR>
<BR>
The logical date for this event would be </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#0000ff" sty=
le=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial=
" LANG=3D"0">Saturday, August 28, 2004</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=
=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial"=20=
LANG=3D"0"> in the afternoon and evening.  So mark your calendars and s=
ave the date !  <BR>
<BR>
It would be an "open house style" party for all subscribers and anybody (fam=
ily, friends, colleagues, etc.) that you want to invite.  People could=20=
come for a few hours or the whole day.<BR>
<BR>
Since we likely will have a large crowd and also need to plan in case it rai=
ns, it would have to be at a Metropark (or a similar outdoor facility) with=20=
a large covered shelter.  The exact location will be determined later.<=

<BR>
I have a few general ideas about what the party could be, but </FONT><FONT =20=
COLOR=3D"#ff0000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SAN=
SSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I would like to get a small number of peop=
le to form a committee to plan and run the day.  So if you are interest=
ed, please reply to this e-mail and let me know. <BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3=
 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
My general ideas are: pot luck; barbeques available; sports fields available=
 for people to play softball, volleyball, frisbee, etc.; and maybe some grou=
ps or individuals could perform.  The day could start early afternoon a=
nd extend through the whole day to give people a lot of flexibility in case=20=
they have a rehearsal or performance that day.<BR>
<BR>
Also, if you THINK you would ATTEND let me know that as well.  This wou=
ldn't be an offical RSVP because it is way too far in advance for that, but=20=
it would give us all a general idea what kind of numbers we are talking abou=
t so that we can find the right facility.<BR>
<BR>
That's it !!<BR>
<BR>
Regards,<BR>