[NEohioPAL]Test Shoot

tariq1 at earthlink.net tariq1 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 12 05:09:17 PDT 2003

Hello all.  I'm a filmmaker in Los Angeles who will be coming to
town to look at a few locations in the Cleveland area.  I would like
to film a couple test shots with a few actors just to see how things
will look.  The shoot will only take a few hours and will not be
anything serious.  It will be one day on the week of October 19th
(not scheduled yet) Some studio executives will be looking at the
footage.  Here is what I need:

21-27 yrs.  Caucasian Female.  Very pretty, Entrancing character.
Must be able to act.

7-9 yrs. old.   Caucasian girl.  Acting ability preferred.  Parent must
accompany us.

I would prefer you email me the headshot (tariq1 at earthlink.net),
but you can send a physical photo and resume to:

Tariq Jalil
2769 Heston Ct.
Cols, OH 43235

Sincerely,