[NEohioPAL]Don't Forget! Extras needed Mon & Tue...

Nina McCollum rockandroller1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 09:50:29 PDT 2003

The local indie film Kingsbury Run is looking for
Extras to populate our bar scenes tonight and tomorrow
night (Mon 10/13, Tue 10/14).

When:  6pm sharp, wrap is at 10:30, may go slightly
over but no later than 11.
Where:  Abbasso - corner of E. 12th & Prospect
downtown, inside/underneath the bar "Bottom's Up"
What to wear:  Regular clothes you'd wear to go to a
bar or club.  No logos/brand/company/band names, avoid
busy prints and the color red please.  Ladies, do your
own hair & makeup before you come as you normally
would to go out.

You do not have to come both days.  If you do come
both days, please wear a different outfit for Tuesday
night.  If you have any questions, please email me or
call 440-899-7620.

Thank you for supporting local film!

Nina McCollum
Co-Producer, Kingsbury Run