[NEohioPAL]convergence-continuum seeks actresses

csimon at convergence-continuum.org csimon at convergence-continuum.org
Sat Oct 18 15:26:35 PDT 2003

convergence-continuum is looking for three women (non-Equity) to read for
roles in our up-coming December production.  Two of the roles will be for
actors in an age range for playing high school seniors, the other for the
mother of a high-school age girl.  All races and ethnicities are
encouraged to apply.  The production will open on Friday, Dec. 5 and run
Thurs, Fri and Sat throuh December 20.  Rehearsals will begin Nov. 3.  For
further information on the production and to set up an audition, please
reply to Artistic Director Clyde Simon at this email address.
(csimon at convergence-continuum.org)

convergence-continuum produces alternative/experimental theatre at our
intimate performance space, The Liminis, in Cleveland's Tremont
neighborhood.  (For further information on the company and our current
production, visit our website at www.convergence-continuum.org)