[NEohioPAL]this week at Cleveland Public Theatre: Varla gets under the Big Top and DISCORDIA heads into its sucessful second weekend run

Dan Kilbane dkilbane at cptonline.org
Mon Oct 20 13:36:02 PDT 2003

Varla Jean Merman arrives at CPT for the third year in a row!  Check her out
Oct. 23-Nov. 2 in our Upstairs Theatre.  Music, magic, freak show, cheese
whiz!  Who could ask for anything more?
8pm Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
6pm Sundays

Also, she makes a special appearance at Union Station Video Cafe, 2814
Detroit Ave., after the 10/26 show.  8pm in the restaurant, during
Showtunes!  www.clevelandcocktails.com

DISCORDIA sold out this past Friday and Saturday night in our Gordon Square
Theatre.  Make your reservations today for this world premiere musical
comedy about war, death, and lower taxes, co-created by Linda Eisenstein and
James Levin.    Through Nov. 8
8pm Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
6pm Sundays

Reservations and information:  216/631-2727
www.cptonline.org

Dan Kilbane
Publicist
Cleveland Public Theatre
6415 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, OH  44102
tel:  216/631-2727 ext. 203
fax:  216/631-2575
www.cptonline.org
dkilbane at cptonline.org

a musical about war, death, and lower taxes!  DISCORDIA, October 17-November
8, 2003

music, magic, freak show, Cheez Whiz!
VARLA JEAN MERMAN'S UNDER A BIG TOP
October 23-November 2, 2003