[NEohioPAL]Wordcatching Announcement!

Carolyn Koesters wordcatching at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 15:07:59 PDT 2003

--0-1820285597-1066774079=:23635

Just wanted to let everyone know about the newest classes I'm offering...

This is the one I'm most excited about. For 8 Wednesdays, starting January 7th at the Beck Center, come invite poetry into your lives- this ain't your 10th grade English class, I promise!!

Please join me... I can't wait to get this class off the ground.

Keep posted for more 2004 Journal and Poetry Wordcatching workshops...

Peace,

Carolyn Koesters

10 Poems to Open Your Heart and Start The New Year Off Right
7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
1/7/03 - 2/25/03 (8 weeks)
Fee: $100
Celebrate poetry in your everyday life! There will be no counting "anapests" or "trochees" in this class! What matters in this conversational, easy-going setting is simply your personal response to words on the page. Each session includes some writing time and a group discussion. We will be using, as well as other selections, poems from Roger Housdan’s book 10 Poems to Open Your Heart, (however, the text is not required).

Call the Beck Center, 521-2540 to register!

Carolyn Koesters
                  www.wordcatcher.com
Journal/Poetry Therapy Workshops
                                  Write deep,
                             Write barefoot,
                         Write at midnight.
                                    Just write.

--0-1820285597-1066774079=:23635

<P><FONT face=arial><STRONG>Just wanted to let everyone know about the newest classes I'm offering...</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT face=arial>This is the one I'm most excited about. For 8 Wednesdays, starting January 7th at the Beck Center, come invite poetry into </FONT></STRONG><STRONG><FONT face=arial>your lives- this ain't your 10th grade English class, I promise!!</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT face=arial>Please join me... I can't wait to get this class off the ground.</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT face=arial>Keep posted for more 2004 Journal and Poetry Wordcatching workshops... </FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG><FONT face=arial>Peace,</FONT></STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>Carolyn Koesters</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG></STRONG> </P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </P>
<P><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><STRONG>10 Poems to Open Your Heart and Start The New Year Off Right</STRONG><BR>7:00 - 8:30 p.m.<BR>1/7/03 - 2/25/03 (8 weeks)<BR>Fee: $100<BR>Celebrate poetry in your everyday life! There will be no counting "anapests" or "trochees" in this class!<EM> </EM>What matters in this conversational, easy-going setting is simply your personal response to words on the page. Each session includes some writing time and a group discussion. We will be using, as well as other selections, poems from Roger Housdan’s book <U>10 Poems to Open Your Heart</U>, (however, the text is not required).</FONT></P>
<P>Call the Beck Center, 521-2540 to register!</P>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1820285597-1066774079=:23635--