[NEohioPAL]URGENT: NEED ROCK GUITAR PLAYER

Ansley Valentine avalentine at mail.wooster.edu
Wed Oct 22 08:53:24 PDT 2003

The College of Wooster is seeking a last-minute replacement rock
guitar player for the pit of ANTIGONE: THE ROCK MUSICAL which runs
Thursday, Oct. 30 through Saturday, Nov. 1. The problem with this
show is that we don't have set orchestrations. We have charts and
chords, but much has to be gleaned from the 1997 original cast
recording. We have a band rehearsal tonight (Wednesday) at 7 PM as
well as on Friday at 7 PM. Dress rehearsal starts Sunday night. There
is pay. Interested persons should contact Ansley Valentine at
330-263-2028.
--
Ansley Valentine
Assistant Professor