[NEohioPAL]Open Auditions for Holiday Show Correction

Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com Jim.D'Amico at bd-bgi.com
Mon Nov 3 08:29:19 PST 2003

I'm sorry, but I put the wrong street address down it is 4015 Bailey, I
have corrected below.

Thanks,

Jim D'Amico
Senior Recruiter
Barnes Distribution
216-430-5787 Phone
216-592-1631 Fax
jim.d'amico at bd-bgi.com
----- Forwarded by Jim D'Amico/Barnes on 11/03/03 11:28 AM -----

                      Jim D'Amico
                                               To:       neohiopal at lists.fredsternfeld.com
                      10/31/03 12:11 PM        cc:
                                               Fax to:
                                               Subject:  Open Auditions for Holiday Show

The Village Idiots sketch and improv comedy troupe is holding open
auditions for their Holiday sketch revue.  Performance dates are 12/1/03
and 12/12/03, with rehersals being held throughout the month of November.
We are currently seeking both male and female actors with prior stage
experience.  Improv experience a plus but not required.  Auditions will be
held on Thursday November 6th (11/6) at 8 pm at 4015 Bailey Ave, in
Cleveland's Ohio City neighborhood.  You must be able to commit to the
above dates and be available for rehearsal in November. Call 216-570-5014
with questions or assistance with directions.

Jim