[NEohioPAL]CORRECTION - HFI SHOW

Ferguson, Rick rferguson at woio.com
Mon Nov 3 13:45:48 PST 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3A253.D800193A

Ok, we usually like to come up with clever titles to our shows. And this
time is no different. As much as I like the title American Splendor,
apparently that name is already taken by some movie or something.

I guess I liked it so much I couldn't get it out of my mind, when writing
the previous annoucement for our show.

Our show is actually called American Slander.

So feel free to email me your outrages at my carelessness.

Sorry for ripping off your movie title Harvey.

No matter what we call it, I promise you the show's still funny.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3A253.D800193A

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2657.73">
<TITLE>CORRECTION - HFI SHOW</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Ok, we usually like to come up with =
clever titles to our shows. And this time is no different. As much as I =
like the title American Splendor, apparently that name is already taken =
by some movie or something. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I guess I liked it so much I couldn't =
get it out of my mind, when writing the previous annoucement for our =
show. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Our show is actually called =
American<I> Slander.</I></FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">So feel free to email me your outrages =
at my carelessness.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Sorry for ripping off your movie title =
Harvey. </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">No matter what we call it, I promise =
you the show's still funny. </FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>