[NEohioPAL]NWT Looking for a BUDDHA STATUE

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 14:55:07 PST 2003

--part1_1df.12b0818f.2cd9884b_boundary

Hey Everyone....the Near West Theatre is looking to rent/borrow a large
Buddha statue for our upcoming production THE KING AND I.  It needs to measure
somewhere around 4 to 6 ft. high. Not the Happy Buddha with arms outraised and
smiling but a more reverent Buddha. It's for use at part of a shrine we're
building for the set.
If you have something like this or know of any connections to people or
places that might, PLEASE CALL MIKE LAROCHELLE, our Techinical Director, at
651-2828.
Thanks ever so much!

--part1_1df.12b0818f.2cd9884b_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hey Everyone....the Near West Theatre is looking to re=
nt/borrow a large Buddha statue for our upcoming production THE KING AND I.&=
nbsp; It needs to measure somewhere around 4 to 6 ft. high. Not the Happy Bu=
ddha with arms outraised and smiling but a more reverent Buddha. It's for us=
e at part of a shrine we're building for the set.<BR>
If you have something like this or know of any connections to people or plac=
es that might, PLEASE CALL MIKE LAROCHELLE, our Techinical Director, at 651-=
2828.<BR>
Thanks ever so much!<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1df.12b0818f.2cd9884b_boundary--