[NEohioPAL]Re: How to market your talent- A special Workshop sponsored by AFTRA

Helene & Ray Tomecko raytom at en.com
Wed Nov 5 11:57:09 PST 2003

--B_3150889030_4965891

    The American Federation of Television and Radio Artists presents:

> TO MARKET WE GO-
>     Fast, fun, cheap and effective techniques that get you noticed
>        and that get you the job.
>=20
> MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10th @ 6:30 =AD9:30pm @ CABARET DADA
>     (East 6th Between St. Clair & Lakeside)
>=20
> FREE to all AFTRA members: (Please bring membership card)
> $25 for Non-Members  *(Still a deal!! Cash or personal check)
>=20
> John E. Douglas & Phil Stella will be our guest presenters. All participa=
nts
>  should bring their current marketing materials: (Headshots, resumes, pre=
ss
> kits...)
>  and you=B9ll have the opportunity to have them evaluated by these marketin=
> experts.
>=20
> Space for this workshop is limited!
> Call the AFTRA office at: (216) 781-2255 to reserve a space now!
>=20
> We had an overwhelming response to our first conservatory-=B2Meet The Produ=
cers=B2
>  which was held in September at The Second City. This upcoming Workshop w=
ill
> enable you to take
>  your talent and get it noticed through effective marketing techniques an=
> networking strategies.
> What good is having the talent- when no one knows you=B9re out there?  Be t=
here.
> Monday, Nov. 10th.
>=20
>=20
>=20

--B_3150889030_4965891

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: How to market your talent- A special Workshop sponsored by AFTRA=
</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
    <FONT COLOR=3D"#000080"><B>The American Federation of=
 Television and Radio Artists</B></FONT><B> presents:<BR>
</B></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><B><BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"5">TO MARKET WE GO-<BR>
</FONT>    <I>Fast, fun, cheap and <U>effective</U></I> <I>t=
echniques that get you noticed<BR>
       and that get you the job.<BR>
<BR>
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10th @ 6:30 –9:30pm </I></B><I>@ <B>CABARET DADA<BR>
<FONT SIZE=3D"2">    (East 6th Between St. Clair & Lakesid=
e)<BR>
</FONT><BR>
</B></I><B>FREE to all AFTRA members:</B><I> (Please bring membership card)=
<BR>
</I><B>$25 for Non-Members </B> <I>*(Still a deal!! Cash or personal check)=
<BR>
</I><B><BR>
John E. Douglas</B> &<B> Phil Stella </B><FONT SIZE=3D"2">will be our gue=
st presenters. All participants<BR>
 should bring their current marketing materials: (Headshots, resumes, =
press kits...)<BR>
 and you’ll have the opportunity to have them evaluated by these=
 marketing experts.<BR>
</FONT><B><I><BR>
Space for this workshop is <U>limited!</U>  <BR>
Call the AFTRA office at: (216) 781-2255 to reserve a space now!<BR>
<BR>
</I></B><FONT SIZE=3D"2">We had an overwhelming response to our first conserv=
atory-<B>”Meet The Producers</B>”<BR>
 which was held in September at The Second City. This upcoming Worksho=
p will enable you to take<BR>
 your talent and get it noticed through effective marketing techniques=
 and networking strategies.<BR>
<B><I>What good is having the talent- when no one knows you’re out th=
ere?  Be there. Monday, Nov. 10th.<BR>
</I></B></FONT><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana"><BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3150889030_4965891--