[NEohioPAL]Last weekend for "Sleuth" at Huntington Playhouse

Huntheatre at aol.com Huntheatre at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 13:16:45 PST 2003

-------------------------------1068067004

This is the last weekend to see our outstanding production of "Sleuth"
directed by Ron Newell and featuring absolutely fabulous performances by Bill Modic
and John Busser and the rest of the supporting cast.  This show is not to be
missed.

Tickets are still available for the Friday and Saturday evening performances
at 8:00PM as well as Sunday afternoon at 2:00PM.  Tickets are $12.00.

Reservations are suggested and may be made by calling 440-871-8333.  For more
information about "Sleuth", check out our web site at:
www.huntingtonplayhouse.com

-------------------------------1068067004

<HTML><HEAD>
<META charset=3DUTF-8 http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charse=
t=3Dutf-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2733.1800" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>This is the last weekend to see our outstanding production of "Sleuth"=20=
directed by Ron Newell and featuring absolutely fabulous performances by Bil=
l Modic and John Busser and the rest of the supporting cast.  This show=
 is not to be missed.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Tickets are still available for the Friday and Saturday evening perform=
ances at 8:00PM as well as Sunday afternoon at 2:00PM.  Tickets are $12=
.00.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Reservations are suggested and may be made by calling 440-871-8333.&nbs=
p; For more information about "Sleuth", check out our web site at: <A href=
=3D"http://www.huntingtonplayhouse.com">www.huntingtonplayhouse.com</A></DIV=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>