[NEohioPAL]Male Teen Actors STILL Needed!

Dahlia Harris dharris at jfsa-cleveland.org
Mon Nov 24 12:57:07 PST 2003

Greetings, everyone,

Male Actors are still needed for this play!  We're looking for high =
school/college age young men to audition.  Please see below for details.

JFSA (Jewish Family Services Association) is looking for talented male =
actors  (high school - college age) to audition for our production of =
"Expect Respect".

This play is a 45 minute production which illustrates abusive teen =
relationships in contrast with healthy relationships on both a peer-to-peer=
 and dating level.  It will be presented to high school students and youth =
groups in the context of discussions about violence among young people.

Roles include a high school jock, a young man prone to anger easily, a =
"nerdy" student who gets picked on, and a "nice" guy who realizes that =
violence is not the answer.

If you know anyone who would be a good fit for this play, please contact =
Dahlia Harris at:
(216) 378-3477 or dharris at jfsa-cleveland.org

Thanks!

Dahlia Harris