[NEohioPAL]Improv and Stand Up Auditions Jan 5, 6th at The Rose in Medina.

Chrissy Swinko comedyattherose at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:38:47 PST 2003

The Rose entertainment complex in Medina, OH, will hold auditions for:
IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY GROUP:  Monday, Jan 5, 7-10 pm with callbacks on
Tuesday Jan 6th, 7-8 pm.  If cast, time commitment for improv group would be
every other Tuesday 6 pm to end of 8pm show.
STAND UP:  Tuesday, Jan 6th, 8-10 pm.
IMPROVISATIONAL INSTRUCTOR: We are also accepting applications for an
instructor to help cast and lead our new group, please apply by December
19th.

For more details and to sign up, email Chrissy at
ComedyAtTheRose at hotmail.com or call 330. 725. 2406; mon – fri, 1-5 pm.  You
MUST sign up for a time slot in order to audition.

*All auditions will be held at THE ROSE located in Medina, Ohio.

The Rose is just off of Medina Public Square at 139 W Liberty Street.
Formerly a two screen movie theater, it has recently been renovated.  It is
now a concert performance space in one theater, and a film theater in the
other.  Every Tuesday will be comedy night.  A full service bar, an intimate
375-seat performance space, and general admission tickets highlight this
great new venue.

If you are interested in joining an email list to be notified of events at
The Rose, please email ComedyAtTheRose at hotmail.com with your name and what
you would like to hear about: film showings (international, old, indie),
music concerts (specify genres), or comedy.

Thank you,

Chrissy Swinko
Comedy Producer
The Medina Theater Company