[NEohioPAL]Industry Reality Show!

Stone Model & Talent Agency agent at stonemodels.com
Wed Dec 3 09:35:50 PST 2003

FROM LA - TV PRODUCER & TALENT MANAGER

Stage Moms is building it's audience and doing really well.  The numbers
are
impressing the Network.  A show time this Friday was added to the
schedule on
VH1 at 6pm.

Keep spreading the word - Go STAGE MOMS!

Tell your friend to send this email to their friends and to watch this
great
show.   Word of mouth is helping so much!

This FRIDAY on VH1 at 6pm - and again Wed. at 11am are the next two air
dates
--- If you are setting TIVO...

Remember, it's listed as Driven: Presents Stage Moms.

I appreciate your support and keep your fingers crossed, I should know
about
the official pick up on the series very very soon.

Thanks again!
TJ Stein