[NEohioPAL]Movie Company seeking Board of Directors for 2004

AlexPMichaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Wed Dec 3 10:47:51 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_0923_01C3B9A4.0BB37030

Prelude2Cinema, a digital movie company based on recreating the =
Hollywood Studio System for a Digital Age, is Seeking members for its =
Board of Directors for 2004. Since our Board will be instrumental in =
helping shape our company policy and advising the company in 2004, we =
will be very selective about the process of choosing Board Members.  For =
more info visit http://www.prelude2cinema.com/BOD.htm

**************************************
Prelude2Cinema
"Movies That Make You Think."
http://www.prelude2cinema.com

------=_NextPart_000_0923_01C3B9A4.0BB37030

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Prelude2Cinema, a digital movie company =
based on=20
recreating the Hollywood Studio System for a Digital Age, is Seeking =
members for=20
its Board of Directors for 2004. Since our Board will be instrumental in =
helping=20
shape our company policy and advising the company in 2004, we will be =
very=20
selective about the process of choosing Board Members.  For more =
info visit=20
<A=20
href=3D"http://www.prelude2cinema.com/BOD.htm">http://www.prelude2cinema.=
com/BOD.htm</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>**************************************<BR>Prelude2Cinema<BR>"Mov=
ies That=20
Make You Think."<BR><A=20