[NEohioPAL]re-casting George in "Of Mice and Men" at Beck Center

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 07:15:42 PST 2003

--part1_1a5.1d426d8c.2d0c871e_boundary

I will be holding auditions this Tuesday, December 16 at 7:00pm at the Beck
Center to re-cast the role of George in Of Mice and Men.  No appointments are
necessary, but I would like you to reply to this e-mail if you intend to come
so I have some sense of how many people will be there.

The audition will consist of reading from the script.  The scenes I will be
looking at are the first and last scenes of the play.

George should be between 30 and 50 years old. Height from 5' 4" to 5' 10"

Both AEA and non-AEA actors are welcome to audition.

If you are unable to make it Tuesday evening but would like to audition, let
me know and I will do everything I can to find an alternate time and date.

Regards,
Fred Sternfeld
http://www.fredsternfeld.com

--part1_1a5.1d426d8c.2d0c871e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><B>I will be holding auditions this=
 Tuesday, December 16 at 7:00pm at the Beck Center to re-cast the role of Ge=
orge in <I>Of Mice and Men</I>.  No appointments are necessary, but I w=
ould like you to </FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#ff0000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"B=
ACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"=
Arial" LANG=3D"0">reply to this e-mail if you intend to come</FONT><FONT  CO=
LOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=
=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"> so I have s=
ome sense of how many people will be there.<BR>
<BR>
The audition will consist of reading from the script.  The scenes I wil=
l be looking at are the first and last scenes of the play.<BR>
<BR>
George should be between 30 and 50 years old. Height from 5' 4" to 5' 10"<BR=

<BR>
Both AEA and non-AEA actors are welcome to audition.<BR>
<BR>
If you are unable to make it Tuesday evening but would like to audition, let=
 me know and I will do everything I can to find an alternate time and date.<=

<BR>
Regards,<BR>
Fred Sternfeld<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com">http://www.fredsternfeld.com</A> </=