[NEohioPAL]convergence-continuum on Around Noon on Friday

Clyde Simon clydesimon at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 16 18:56:26 PST 2003

--0-1569856542-1071629786=:46315

This Friday, December 19, be sure to tune in to WCPN 90.3 FM for Around Noon with Dee Perry from 12:10pm - 12:30pm as she interviews the co-founders of Tremont's resident alternative/experimental theatre company, convergence-continuum.

Why the small venue?  Why Tremont?  Do they actually own all that space?  And what does "Liminis" mean, anyway?

Listen in as Artistic Director Clyde Simon and Executive Director Brian Breth talk about the company, how it was formed, what the future holds and more.

For information about our current production, Cleveland/Action,  call 216-687-0074 or visit us on the web at http://www.convergence-continuum.org.

--0-1569856542-1071629786=:46315

<DIV>This <B>Friday, December 19</B>, be sure to tune in to <B>WCPN 90.3 FM</B> for <I>Around Noon</I> with Dee Perry from <B>12:10pm - 12:30pm</B> as she interviews the co-founders of Tremont's resident alternative/experimental theatre company, convergence-continuum.  <BR><BR>Why the small venue?  Why Tremont?  Do they actually <I>own</I> all that space?  And what does "Liminis" mean, anyway?<BR><BR>Listen in as Artistic Director Clyde Simon and Executive Director Brian Breth talk about the company, how it was formed, what the future holds and more.<BR><BR>For information about our current production, <I>Cleveland/Action</I>,  call 216-687-0074 or visit us on the web at http://www.convergence-continuum.org. </XBODY></DIV>
--0-1569856542-1071629786=:46315--