[NEohioPAL]Casting for actress role in the MAN closes by Jan 6, 2004

AlexPMichaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon Dec 29 21:56:55 PST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_00A6_01C3CE6F.D2023E80

Prelude2Cinema has some actresses it is considering for a role in "The =
M.A.N." a.k.a. "The Magnificent Arrogant Nigger or I Never Learned to =
Dance Like Fred Astaire." The role will be cast by Jan 6th or sooner. =
Interested actresses can send in a headshot and resume to =
theman at prelude2cinema.com=20
Info on the role and the pay is at=20
http://www.prelude2cinema.com\MAN-audition.htm or go to the Word =
document on-line at
http://www.prelude2cinema.com\TheMAN\MAN-audition-NONI.doc

We realize the holidays is upon us, but since the performance it at the =
end of January, we had to do the casting now. We thanks those who made =
it out to the audition and we are still considering you.

Sincerely,
Alex Michaels

**************************************
Prelude2Cinema
"Movies That Make You Think."
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Scandals, Rumors, Race
and Making Movies in a City that Just Doesn't Get it
"The M.A.N."
A play/visual event at the Cleveland Public Theatre
One Weekend Only Jan 23-25, 2004
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/about_the_MAN.htm
------=_NextPart_000_00A6_01C3CE6F.D2023E80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Prelude2Cinema has some actresses it is =
considering=20
for a role in "The M.A.N." a.k.a. "The Magnificent Arrogant Nigger or I =
Never=20
Learned to Dance Like Fred Astaire." The role will be cast by Jan 6th or =
sooner.=20
Interested actresses can send in a headshot and resume to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:theman at prelude2cinema.com">theman at prelude2cinema.com</A> =
<BR>Info=20
on the role and the pay is at <BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.prelude2cinema.com\MAN-audition.htm">http://www.prelud=
e2cinema.com\MAN-audition.htm</A>=20
or go to the Word document on-line at<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.prelude2cinema.com\TheMAN\MAN-audition-NONI.doc">http:=
//www.prelude2cinema.com\TheMAN\MAN-audition-NONI.doc</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We realize the holidays is upon us, but =
since the=20
performance it at the end of January, we had to do the casting now. We =
thanks=20
those who made it out to the audition and we are still considering=20
you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>Sincerely,<BR>Alex Michaels</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>**************************************<BR>Prelude2Cinema<BR>"Mov=
ies That=20
Make You Think."<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.prelude2cinema.com">http://www.prelude2cinema.com</A><=
Rumors, Race<BR>and Making Movies in a City that Just Doesn't Get =
it<BR>"The=20
M.A.N."<BR>A play/visual event at the Cleveland Public Theatre<BR>One =
Weekend=20
Only Jan 23-25, 2004<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.prelude2cinema.com/about_the_MAN.htm">http://www.prelu=
de2cinema.com/about_the_MAN.htm</A><BR>**********************************=