[NEohioPAL]Head Shot Copies

Kat Gallagher katgallagher at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 08:34:04 PST 2003

<P>Everyone and anyone,</P>
<P>First off I'd like to thank everyone who recommended Eric Mull for head shots. I loved working with him and my pictures came out great! Now that xmas is over I can now focus on getting copies made of my prints. Can someone recommend a place... I'm totally clueless about places in cleveland that provide that service. Please let me know as soon as possible because I'd like to start audtioning... Thanks!!!! </P>
<P>Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!</P>